Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review of Professional Painters who are members of Hogtown 40K

Hello everyone,

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted. Life...

Anyhow, I thought I would write a quick post about some good options for professional painting in the GTA. While I quite enjoy painting myself and I am constantly getting better, I will never be one of those painters that can produce "professional" quality work. When there is a piece (or a whole army) that I want to truly be beautiful, I sometimes use professional painting services. There are two guys who are members of Hogtown 40K who do this professionally. Adam Truax of Battle Brothers Studios (https://www.facebook.com/BattleBrothersStudios/) and Chas Wilson from Armies of Chas (https://www.facebook.com/ArmiesofChas/). Adam has been doing this for a while and Chas recently got started on the business side of things, although his own stuff is truly stunning in its own right. If you want to see some samples of their work go to their respective Facebook pages (links above). Adam painted an entire Dark Angels army for me, Cor'bax Utterblight and Lorgar. Chas is in the process of painting my 30K Word Bearers. Go see the pictures as words do not do justice to these minis.

Anyhow, I would highly recommend both of these gentlemen, so if you are in need of professional painting services, you should definitely get in touch with either one of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment